|mediteo medication reminder and intake information|
mediteo accompanies you throughout your daily life and helps you to follow your medication plan – any time, any place.
Start improving your health in a simple and intuitive manner by downloading the TÜV-certified medication reminder for free!
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
• scan your medication or your Bundesmedikationsplan easily
• set individual intake times
• be reminded of your intakes or when it is time to refill your medication
• stay well-informed about the effects, side effects and contraindications of your meds with the electronic patient information leaflet
• connect mediteo with CGM LIFE or AMK NRW and use it as secure storage and backup
• treatments prescribed by participating doctors can be set up in mediteo with one click
• stay in control of your data: neither us nor our partners can access your personal data
• our TÜV certificate "Geprüfte App" (tested app) is an award for our excellent data security and usability!
• no matter whether you have diabetes, COPD, asthma, parkinsons, epilepsy, hypertension, depression or a stroke, Mediteo can support you with your medication intakes
• reminders for the birth control pill can also be set up for any cycle length
MEDITEO IN SHORT
1) Add medication
Scan the barcode on the package of your medicine or the QR code of your Bundesmedikationsplan (BMP, federal medication plan) to enter your medication into the app. Alternatively you can search for your pills and medications in our extensive medication database.
2) Set reminders
Once your drugs have been added, you can schedule your intakes and track them easily from the well-structured to-do list. From now on mediteo functions as an alarm clock to remind you of your drug intakes by sending you notifications – to make sure you never forget your pills again. mediteo can also notify you when it is time to get a new prescription or buy a new package of your medication.
3) Confirm intakes
Your medication diary is happy about every intake you confirm and rewards you with a smiley.
4) Stay informed about your medication
The electronic patient information leaflet provides you with important information about side effects, interactions, contraindications or general information about the symptoms that are treated. In addition, mediteo informs you if you already have a treatment with the same active substance or the same class of active ingredient in your list.
4) Create a data backup
You can save your mediteo medication data in your electronic health record CGM LIFE and access them online. Treatments prescribed by participating doctors are immediately shown in mediteo, allowing you to set up reminders for them with one click. In order to guarantee your privacy, all medical data are encrypted upon entry. For this purpose you will need a CGM LIFE account, in which all data are stored in encrypted form so that only you can access them. If you do not have an account yet, you can easily register via the app.
4) 6) Arzneimittelkonto NRW (Medication Account North Rhine-Westphalia)
If you are taking part in the AMK NRW project, you can use mediteo as easy access to your Arzneimittelkonto.
The protection of your personally identifiable information is of utmost importance to us, hence mediteo can be used without registration. In contrast to other medication apps we purposely configured mediteo such that neither us nor our partners have access to your personal data.
mediteo wants to become even smarter and more helpful, therefore our team is working hard to tailor mediteo to your needs . Your important questions and invaluable comments help us a lot with this, hence we look forward to receiving your message at