England and New Zealand meet for the first time in four years when they collide at Twickenham today.
Head coach Eddie Jones is buoyed by the fact that many of his players have tasted victory against the All Blacks, either in the 2012 success or as part of the 2017 British and Irish Lions, who came from a test down to square the three-match series with a win and a draw.
“We understand that, like any team, they’ve got weaknesses and we’ve got an opportunity to get at them,” Jones said.
“We have 33 percent who have beaten them and the other 67 percent want to beat them. And we’re happy to go out there and get stuck into them.
“If we’re good enough, then we beat them. If we’re not good enough then we work out how we can get good enough.”
Meanwhile, New Zealand head coach Steve Hansen fears playing regular Test matches against England would diminish the spectacle and have a negative impact on players.
Asked if he would like to face England more often, Hansen replied: “As long as it doesn’t create more logjams in the calendar.
“The problem with the game at the moment is there is not enough break between the last game and the next one, and players are suffering because of it.
“The old adage of less is more is probably a good thing.”
The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event in the UK.
Build-up to the match starts at 2pm GMT, ahead of kick-off at 3pm.
Existing Sky Sports customers will be able to stream the action via the Sky Go app, which can be downloaded across a host of devices.
Fans without a subscription can still live stream the match by purchasing a NOW TV sports pass.
Day Passes start at £7.99 and give you 24 hours of access to Sky Sports channels without locking into a contract.